Sentences with Deceive, Deceive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Deceive
1. Samuel’s friendly manner deceived us.
2. He that once deceives is ever suspected.
3. What bugged me most was having been deceived.
4. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
5. Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.
6. It was the men I deceived the most that I loved the most.
7. O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!
8. Oh, what a tangled web we weave…when first we practice to deceive.
9. It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.
10. Let us not deceive ourselves we must elect world peace or world destruction.
11. You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.
12. Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.
13. We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love – first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage.
14. Words dazzle and deceive because they are mimed by the face. But black words on a white page are the soul laid bare.
15. Men are so simple and so much inclined to obey immediate needs that a deceiver will never lack victims for his deceptions.
16. In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us, don’t let your eyes deceive you.
17. The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God.
18. All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman and however we deceive ourselves, as dear unto God is the poor peasant as the mighty prince.