Sentences with Bureaucracy, Bureaucracy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bureaucracy
1. Bureaucracy destroys initiative.
2. I learned that the world of men as it exists today is a bureaucracy.
3. Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
4. The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline.
5. Hence, naturally enough, my symbol for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state or the office of a thoroughly nasty business concern.
6. Congress, the press, and the bureaucracy too often focus on how much money or effort is spent, rather than whether the money or effort actually achieves the announced goal.
7. It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.
8. I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention.