Sentences with Capacity, Capacity in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Capacity
1. This tank has a capacity of thirty liters.
2. George has the capacity to become an accountant.
3. The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.
4. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
5. Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently.
6. No valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.
7. Men are wise in proportion, not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience.
8. I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.
9. It is strange that the years teach us patience that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
10. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
11. Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.
12. Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile.
13. Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
14. The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.
15. Animals are more than ever a test of our character, of mankind’s capacity for empathy and for decent, honorable conduct and faithful stewardship.
16. Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and, therefore, the foundation of all invention and innovation.
17. How right that the body changed over time, becoming a gallery of scars, a canvas of experience, a testament to life and one’s capacity to endure it.
18. I guess humans like to watch a little destruction. Sand castles, houses of cards, that’s where they begin. Their great skills is their capacity to escalate.
19. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared.
20. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power that enables us to empathise with humans whose experiences we have never shared.
21. A child free from the guilt of ownership and the burden of economic competition will grow up with the will to do what needs doing and the capacity for joy in doing it.