Sentences with Carries, Carries in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Carries
1. Jessica carries pepper spray in her purse.
2. He carries fire in one hand and water in the other.
3. A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.
4. All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within.
5. Life is a downward journey; all concur in saying it carries us downhill.
6. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
7. It makes up the enzymes that power many chemical reactions and the hemoglobin that carries oxygen in your blood.
8. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
9. The true beauty of music is that it connects people. It carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers.
10. Deoxyribonucleic acid (abbreviated DNA) is the molecule that carries genetic information for the development and functioning of an organism.
11. When we take our eyes off the whirl of day-to-day activity and concentrate on honoring Him and following in His way, we find a consistent peace that carries us through both plenty and poverty.
12. The way a woman carries herself and the way she dresses ought to promote the following types of words: modesty, discretion, wisdom, beauty, elegance and refinement, but not sensuality, luxury, extravagance.
13. Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God.