Sentences with Cater, Cater in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cater
1. Don’t cater to stupidity.
2. I arranged catering for tomorrow’s party.
3. Grief, no matter how you try to cater to its wail, has a way of fading away.
4. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
5. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
6. I have never wished to cater to the crowd; for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know.
7. An abuser can seem emotionally needy. You can get caught in a trap of catering to him, trying to fill a bottomless pit.
8. Do they cater to our prejudices by suggesting that we treat people outside our ethnicity, race, creed or party as unworthy of dignity and respect?
9. We are settling for a Christianity that revolves around catering to ourselves when the central message of Christianity is actually about abandoning ourselves.
10. The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly.