Sentences with Shit, Shit in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Shit
1. You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
2. Sounds naive respecting someone who doesn’t give a shit about you.
3. If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
4. I’ll buy you a balloon the minute the world stops shitting on itself.
5. Not a casualty of shitty parents and an even shittier chemical makeup.
6. I just did some calculations and I’ve been able to determine that you’re full of shit.
7. I just did some calculations and I’ve been able to determine that you’re full of shit.
8. I’m tired of this back-slappin’ “isn’t humanity neat” bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes.
9. Just for the record, the weather today is calm and sunny, but the air is full of bullshit.
10. If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
11. And meanwhile time goes about its immemorial work of making everyone look and feel like shit.
12. Certainly it constitutes bad news when the people who agree with you are buggier than batshit.
13. Recovery feels like shit. It didn’t feel like I was doing something good; it felt like I was giving up.
14. Virtually invisible. What we need is for more birds to fly above it and shit all over it, so we can see it properly.