Sentences with Caught, Caught in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Caught
1. I caught the flu.
2. We won’t get caught.
3. I caught a bad cold.
4. I’ve caught the flu.
5. They’ve caught the man.
6. Mary caught her breath.
7. The hawk caught a mouse.
8. The cat caught the mouse.
9. They caught him stealing.
10. I caught a glimpse of him.
11. I heard they caught Frank.
12. We were caught in a storm.
13. Alex caught me by the hand.
14. I caught a cold last month.
15. I’m the one who caught Steve.
16. Samuel didn’t want get caught.
17. John caught up with you later.
18. The killer was finally caught.
19. Have I caught you at a bad time?
20. I caught him trying to sneak out.
21. Never fry a fish till it’s caught.
22. Frank was caught hot-wiring a car.
23. He was caught cheating in the exam.
24. I caught sight of her in the crowd.
25. The wind cannot be caught in a net.
26. Old birds are not caught with chaff.
27. The man caught the girl by the wrist.
28. I caught a glimpse of Jessica’s face.
29. Jessica fled for fear of being caught.
30. The girl fled for fear of being caught.
31. I caught a glimpse of him in the crowd.
32. Alex sped up and caught up with Jessica.
33. Steve was caught sneaking out of the room.
34. John was caught driving without a license.
35. I caught sight of a parade on my way home.
36. The enemy is caught like a mouse in a trap.
37. I caught cold from exposure to the night fog.
38. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights.
39. Frank caught Jessica sneaking out of the house.
40. George was caught joyriding in a stolen vehicle.
41. They caught the women who spied for North Korea.
42. I seem to have caught cold. I’m a little feverish.
43. Don’t sell the bear’s skin before you’ve caught it.
44. The thieves who stole the money in the bank were caught.
45. I could have looked all heroic and caught you or something.
46. It is a silly fish, that is caught twice with the same bait.
47. The murderer was caught in the murder committed in the park.
48. They weren’t part of the conflict; they were just caught up in it.
49. One day he caught her out when he found some letters she’d written.
50. The man tried to sneak out of the house, but his parents caught him.
51. Alex and I caught a glimpse of the castle from the window of our train.
52. Flipping to the front, I caught Aiden’s gaze and offered a sympathetic smile.
53. Merry Christmas. I’m sorry if these letters have caught you both by surprise.
54. You already fled until the guys caught you, but this time it was your lucky day.
55. If there’s anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
56. If there’s anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
57. If there’s anything more significant than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
58. If there’s anything more significant than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
59. Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.
60. Once men are caught up in an event, they cease to be afraid. Only the unknown frightens men.
61. You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.
62. An abuser can seem emotionally needy. You can get caught in a trap of catering to him, trying to fill a bottomless pit.
63. Caught up in life, you see it badly. You suffer from it or enjoy it too much. The artist, in my opinion, is a monstrosity, something outside of nature.