Sentences with Chest, Chest in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Chest
1. I have a sharp pain in my chest.
2. He felt an acute pain in his chest.
3. The boy hugged the puppy to his chest.
4. Oh no.” I said panic rising in my chest.”
5. To pull the chestnuts out of the fire for somebody.
6. He peered at ter Borcht’s chest, then blinked and looked alarmed.
7. He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face in his chest.
8. He actually had the audacity to do a quick assessment of my chest.
9. The lungs are a pair of spongy, air-filled organs located on either side of the chest.
10. My heart and my trust were in the process of collapsing. And that collapse created a vacuum in my chest.
11. History is nothing. It can be recycled or thrown away completely. It isn’t this sacred treasure chest I mistook it to be.
12. I felt once more how simple and frugal a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea. Nothing else.
13. You’ve got better boobs,” I acknowledged. And just as we’d done each time we’d had this boobs-versus-legs conversation, we looked down at our chests. Ogled. Compared.
14. She looked directly up into the northern lights and she wondered if those cold-burning spectres might not draw her breath, her very soul, out of her chest and into the stars.