Sentences with Children, Children in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Children means; kids, below the legal age of majority, infants, babies
Sentences with Children
- We must immediately take the children at school to a safe zone.
- Today’s childrenare tomorrow’s parents. Do not you ever forget this.
- Children, I promise you we will see good days.
- I have 3 children, one of whom is a boy.
- Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.
- All grown-ups were once children… but only few of them remember it.
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.