Sentences with Civil, Civil in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Civil
1. You’re violating my civil rights.
2. A civil denial is better than a rude grant.
3. After decades of civil war, order was restored.
4. All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.
5. Marriage is sacred and protected and has nothing to do with violating our civil rights.
6. Civil marriage, like all civil rights provided by the government, must be provided equally to all Americans.
7. Our civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions any more than our opinions in physics or geometry…
8. This dramatic assassination occurred on the Ides of March (March 15th) in 44 BC and led to another Roman civil war.
9. When I wake up on a Monday morning and I realise I don’t have to go and work at the civil service, I really think I’ve won.
10. He was so handsome I felt like filing a civil lawsuit against his parents, claiming punitive damages, pain and suffering to my psyche.
11. Martin Luther King Jr. is remembered as our prince of peace, of civil rights. We owe him something major that will keep his memory alive.
12. I oppose any attempt to grant homosexual unions the same legal privileges that civil government affords to traditional marriage and family life.
13. Violation of Law means failure or refusal to follow any applicable state or federal law, such that criminal and/or civil penalties may be imposed.
14. We can revolutionize the attitude of inner city brown and black kids to learning. We need a civil rights movement within the African-American community.
15. Public-opinion polls show that Americans split about evenly on civil unions. But when the words ‘gay marriage’ are presented, they break 3-to-1 against it.
16. Do you not acta similar part, when you force all women, by denying them civil and political rights, to remain immured in their families groping in the dark?