Sentences with Clause, Clause in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Clause
1. Is there a clause in the lease regarding that?
2. Our goal is to win the exam. sentences are noun clauses.
3. A clause is a group of words that includes a subject and a verb.
4. Subordinate clause can also be used before or after the main clause.
5. A clause is comprised of a group of words which includes a subject and a finite verb.
6. So, is there an easy way to tell the difference between independent clause and dependent clause?
7. Subordinate clause is often used at the beginning of clauses, and subordinate clause shows its relationship with the main sentence.
8. In the face of an independent clause that can stand as a whole thought and a single sentence, the dependent clause seems much more complex and gives the person extra information.
9. The logic is often far-fetched – how does medical marijuana affect interstate commerce? – and some conservatives would like judges to start throwing out federal laws wholesale on commerce clause grounds. The court once again said no thanks.