Sentences with Knitting, Knitting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Knitting
1. What are you knitting?
2. She is knitting a scarf.
3. Tom likes knitting, too.
4. She is knitting a sweater.
5. She is really into knitting.
6. She was busy with her knitting.
7. The girl is skillful at knitting.
8. My mother is knitting me a new sweater.
9. Pam knows nothing of sewing or knitting.
10. She put her knitting aside and stood up.
11. Have you finished knitting that sweater?
12. Mary put her knitting aside and stood up.
13. Mary knows nothing of sewing or knitting.
14. Jessica put her knitting aside and stood up.
15. She has taken up knitting in her spare time.
16. She is knitting a sweater for her boyfriend.
17. She spent many days knitting a sweater for him.
18. My sister has been knitting since this morning.
19. Mary had been knitting for an hour when I called.
20. She was busy knitting. In the meantime, he was taking a nap by the fire.
21. No longer shall I paint interiors with men reading and women knitting. I will paint living people who breathe and feel and suffer and love.