Sentences with Clinic, Clinic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Clinic
1. I appeal to you to contribute to the new clinic.
2. Clinical research refers to all research carried out on humans (healthy or sick people).
3. Clinical governance ensures a continuous drive to improve standards of health and social care organisations.
4. Clinical depression is the more-severe form of depression, also known as major depression or major depressive disorder.
5. Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
6. Clinical trials are research studies performed in people that are aimed at evaluating a medical, surgical, or behavioral intervention.
7. If you’re so pro-life, do me a favour: don’t lock arms and block medical clinics. If you’re so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries.
8. Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions.
9. Clinical Informatics sits at the intersection of information science, information systems, workflow and processes, and leadership and management.
10. It is a bulwark against poverty, and a building block of development, an essential complement to investments in roads, dams, clinics and factories.
11. When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I’m in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn’t feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting.
12. A majority, perhaps as many as 75 percent, of abortion clinics are in areas with high minority populations. Abortion apologists will say this is because they want to serve the poor. You don’t serve the poor, however, by taking their money to terminate their children.