Sentences with Closely, Closely in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Closely
1. Alex closely resembles his father.
2. He resembles his father very closely.
3. Her vital signs are being closely monitored.
4. Their views were intimately understood and closely correlated.
5. The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game.
6. For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression.
7. We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own.
8. No one looks too closely at a librarian. People are afraid of going blind from the glare of ssss-ssso much compressed wisdom.
9. I think cinema, movies, and magic have always been closely associated. The very earliest people who made film were magicians.
10. If you look closely at a tree you’ll notice it’s knots and dead branches, just like our bodies. What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully.
11. The reason death sticks so closely to life isn’t biological necessity; it’s envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can.
12. Another cause of change, one less noticeable but fundamental, is the modern growth of population closely connected with scientific and medical discoveries. It is interesting that the United Nations has set up a special Commission to study this question.