Sentences with Relatively, Relatively in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Relatively
1. The store was relatively empty.
2. Jessica speaks relatively fast.
3. My father speaks relatively fast.
4. My sister speaks relatively quickly.
5. Currency and bond markets are relatively calm.
6. I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove.
7. Architectural Technology is a relatively new discipline and relates to the anatomy and physiology of buildings and of their production and performance.
8. It’s hard enough to work and raise a family when your kids are all healthy and relatively normal, but when you add on some kind of disability or disease, it can just be such a burden.