Sentences with Various, Various in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Various
1. Cancer can have various causes.
2. Steve found various kinds of nuts.
3. The girl kept various kinds of pets.
4. Steve collected various information.
5. Alex and I talked about various things.
6. There are various ways of phrasing a hypothesis.
7. Various forms of competition can be referred to by the term championship.
8. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, mainly illagers.
9. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, primarily illagers.
10. It is a narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view.
11. I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
12. For after my marriage I had made various attempts to write fiction. They were clearly failures.
13. In the early 19th century, various social reformers founded communities based on common ownership.
14. All of the above sentences have been shot with Simple Present Tense and give various orders to the other person.
15. I don’t have much talent in playing football, but on the other hand, I hit the ball with very hard and various violent turns.
16. Various uses of the term “Olympic” to describe athletic events in the modern era have been documented since the 17th century.
17. Read. Read. Read. Just don’t read one type of book. Read different books by various authors so that you develop different style.
18. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.
19. Websites can be used in various fashions: a personal website, a corporate website for a company, a government website, an organization website, etc.
20. Atomic carbon is a very short-lived species and, therefore, carbon is stabilized in various multi-atomic structures with diverse molecular configurations called allotropes.
21. The atoms of carbon can bond together in diverse ways, resulting in various allotropes of carbon. Well-known allotropes include graphite, diamond, amorphous carbon and fullerenes.
22. But theater, because of its nature, both text, images, multimedia effects, has a wider base of communication with an audience. That’s why I call it the most social of the various art forms.
23. I’ve noticed a lot of younger artists have less fear of doing different sorts of things, whether it’s various types of music, or gallery artists moving between video and sculpture and drawing.
24. It has been suggested at various times that I should start an operation in the United Kingdom but – bearing in mind my age and medical history – I think this would be not a very sensible way to go forward.
25. To keep the record straight, it wasn’t always John and Yoko. We’ve all accused one another of various business things we tend to be pretty paranoid by now, as you can imagine. There’s a lot of money involved.
26. I’ve had to adapt my wardrobe to my various roles, both at the office, as a mom, and for television. When I shop for the season I look for pieces that will suit every facet of my daily life, not just one single occasion.
27. C-17s should be ready to go at various military bases around the world packed with water, food, medical supplies, sleeping bags and tents, all prepared to be air dropped in alongside soldiers and doctors to begin relief efforts.