Sentences with Coincide, Coincide in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Coincide
1. What a coincidence this is!
2. It is wrong to chide the novel for being fascinated by mysterious coincidences…
3. This was love: a string of coincidences that gathered significance and became miracles.
4. You swam in a river of chance and coincidence. You clung to the happiest accidents—the rest you let float by.
5. It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever produced the expression, ‘As pretty as an airport.
6. I’m aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic.
7. I live for coincidences. They briefly give to me the illusion or the hope that there’s a pattern to my life, and if there’s a pattern, then maybe I’m moving toward some kind of destiny where it’s all explained.
8. The thing is, when I had my first success it did coincide with the end of my first marriage, and because I went on to have a very, very unhappy two years, I don’t think I equate career success with personal happiness.
9. What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, ‘Oh, our attitude has changed. We don’t dislike these people any more.’ But by the strangest coincidence, they haven’t taken away the injustice the laws are still on the books.