Sentences with Commission, Commission in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Commission
1. They commission us.
2. I’m out of commission.
3. Are you working on commission?
4. There is his commission, his work.
5. The two sides agreed to set up a commission to investigate claims.
6. At this point, one of the Commissioners leaned toward the Advocate.
7. No punishment has ever possessed enough power of deterrence to prevent the commission of crimes.
8. In a short time a group of commissioners arrived to begin organization of a new Indian agency in the valley.
9. The equivalent to an ambassador exchanged among members of the Commonwealth of Nations are known as High Commissioners.
10. There was a Commissioner down in Mafikeng, over the border into South Africa, and he would come up the road and speak to the chiefs.
11. Do good works or commission an opera house or just take it out and gaze at it longingly when you think of the handsome prince you might have made your own.
12. Provincial governments in Canada have terminated the positions of marriage commissioners who have, for personal religious convictions, not performed same sex marriages. It has happened in Saskatchewan.
13. Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners.
14. Bishop Frederick Henry of Calgary is facing at least two official objections to his public statements along with expensive hearings before the Alberta Human Rights Commission for expressing his biblical views on same sex marriage.
15. Marriage commissioners who choose not to marry homosexuals are being fired. A Knights of Columbus chapter in British Columbia is in court because it chooses not allow a lesbian group to use its facility for marriage ceremonies. The list goes on.
16. Another cause of change, one less noticeable but fundamental, is the modern growth of population closely connected with scientific and medical discoveries. It is interesting that the United Nations has set up a special Commission to study this question.