Sentences with Communication, Communication in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Communication
1. Finally, communications broke down.
2. Communication is indispensable today.
3. Evil communications corrupt good manners.
4. Communication tools are increasing day by day.
5. They monitored the enemy’s radio communications.
6. I work in sales for a large telecommunications company.
7. The great myth of our times is that technology is communication.
8. Reading is that fruitful miracle of a communication in the midst of solitude.
9. The key test for an acronym is to ask whether it helps or hurts communication.
10. All that crap you hear on TV about communication and expressing feelings is a lie.
11. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
12. To listen well is as powerful a means of communication and influence as to talk well.
13. Communications tools don’t get socially interesting until they get technologically boring.
14. In a perfect world, there would always be communication and consultation between partners.
15. Men and women belong to different species and communications between them is still in its infancy.
16. Language is a poor enough means of communication as it is. So we should use all the words we have.
17. Governments were shutting down mobile networks and/or the internet to impede public communications.
18. Still other satellites are used mainly for communications, such as beaming TV signals and phone calls around the world.
19. Societies have always been shaped more by the nature of the media by which men communicate than by the content of the communication.
20. In the context of general communication, the receiver is the one who receives the item, be it in the form of speech, a letter or an object.
21. The term receiver, however, is mostly used in communication, specifically wireless communication in terms of networking and cellular communication.
22. Music is about communication… it isn’t just something that maybe physically sounds good or orally sounds interesting it’s something far, far deeper than that.
23. An example of a receiver is the transceiver module, which also serves as a transmitter for bi-directional communication of a terrestrial radio installation or cellular tower.
24. To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.
25. But theater, because of its nature, both text, images, multimedia effects, has a wider base of communication with an audience. That’s why I call it the most social of the various art forms.
26. So as I look at transitioning to the communication platforms of the future, I see that the beauty of Internet protocols is you get the separation of the layers between service and technology.
27. So much of language is unspoken. So much of language is compromised of looks and gestures and sounds that are not words. People are ignorant of the vast complexity of their own communication.
28. The space industry is developing and delivering benefits that tie into our immediate needs and priorities here on Earth-for example, medical and materials research, and satellite communications.
29. Now it is evident that a little insight into the customs of every people is necessary to insure a kindly communication this, joined with patience and kindness, will seldom fail with the natives of the interior.