Sentences with Conquers, Conquers in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Conquers
1. Love conquers all.
2. Divide and conquer.
3. He who angers you conquers you.
4. Patience is a conquering virtue.
5. They can conquer who believe they can.
6. Ottoman Turks conquered Egypt in 1517.
7. You must conquer your fear of the dark.
8. A conqueror is always a lover of peace.
9. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
10. He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.
11. Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
12. When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.
13. Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart bigger.
14. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.
15. He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.
16. I can’t listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.
17. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
18. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
19. We’re no longer young men. We’ve lost any desire to conquer the world. We are refugees.
20. To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.
21. The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things.
22. We’ve cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We’ve conquered the atom, but not our prejudice.
23. I just can’t listen to any more Wagner, you know…I’m starting to get the urge to conquer Poland.
24. Only one thing can conquer war – that attitude of mind which can see nothing in war but destruction and annihilation.