Sentences with Context, Context in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Context
1. It depends on the context.
2. It depends largely on the context.
3. Even if we didn’t know the context, we were instructed to remember that context existed.
4. The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group.
5. I believe there’s too little patience and context to many of the investigations I read or see on television.
6. Nothing which is true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore we must be saved by faith.
7. In the context of general communication, the receiver is the one who receives the item, be it in the form of speech, a letter or an object.
8. Generally, people who are good at writing letters have no need to write letters. They’ve got plenty of life to lead inside their own context.
9. I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity. I want this adventure that is the context of my life to go on without end.
10. But when I think of you, I want to be alone together. I want to strive against and for. I want to live in contact. I want to be a context for you, and you for me.
11. In the colonial context the settler only ends his work of breaking in the native when the latter admits loudly and intelligibly the supremacy of the white man’s values.
12. Availability, in the context of a computer system, refers to the ability of a user to access information or resources in a specified location and in the correct format.
13. If the context is lost and merely bits and pieces remain from a scattered existence, only the connection of anchor points may reinstate a distorted mental balance in an upset life story.
14. India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country, but rather, in the context of its history and cultural heritage, a highly developed one in an advanced state of decay.
15. It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English – up to fifty words used in correct context – no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese.
16. We say we want to create beauty, identity, quality, singularity. And yet, maybe in truth these cities that we have are desired. Maybe their very characterlessness provides the best context for living.