Sentences with Conventional, Conventional in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Conventional
1. Never accept ultimatums, conventional wisdom, or absolutes.
2. Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom.
3. It is conventional to call ‘monster’ any blending of dissonant elements. I call ‘monster’ every original inexhaustible beauty.
4. The public has lost faith in the ability of Social Security and Medicare to provide for old age. They’ve lost faith in the banking system and in conventional medical insurance.
5. Well, I am not really a conventional mom at all. Like, I had my kids really young. I had Danny when I was 18 or 19 and then Liam when I was 23 and Molly, I had when I was a little older.
6. I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn’t have a nose job and money and if you weren’t thin, you weren’t cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn’t pretty enough to be on television.
7. I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc.