Sentences with Conversation, Conversation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Conversation
1. Samuel break into the conversation and told us.
2. When you cut in on our conversation, we were talking.
3. These conversations are so boring, I don’t want to listen anymore.
4. Bishop was all done with the witty conversation. ‘Will you swear?’
5. My mother was a personal friend of God’s. They had ongoing conversations.
6. For the introvert, conversation can be a very limited forum for self-expression.
7. The conversation of kisses. Subtle, engrossing, fearless, transforming. (Alice Munro)
8. The reading of all good books is like conversation with the finest men of past centuries.
9. The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
10. A single conversation across the table with a wise person is worth a months study of books.
11. Out of anger comes controversy, out of controversy comes conversation, out of conversation comes action.
12. He was a buffer between the two of us so we didn’t have to deal with any awkward morning-after conversations.
13. Silence make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.
14. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
15. I know of no other practise which will make one more attractive in conversation than to be well-read in a variety of subjects.
16. The archive chat feature allows you to hide an individual or group chat from your chats list to better organize your conversations.
17. Authors were shy, unsociable creatures, atoning for their lack of social aptitude by inventing their own companions and conversations.
18. If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.
19. You’ve got better boobs,” I acknowledged. And just as we’d done each time we’d had this boobs-versus-legs conversation, we looked down at our chests. Ogled. Compared.
20. Life would be a lot easier if conversations were rewindable and erasable, like videos. Or if you could instruct people to disregard what you just said, like in a courtroom.
21. My mom has a good way of engaging me in a conversation about the choices I make, listening, being objective and open-minded, and respecting those choices so long as they don’t put me in danger.
22. He learned to communicate with birds and discovered their conversation was fantastically boring. It was all to do with windspeed, wingspans, power-to-weight ratios and a fair bit about berries.
23. I just had that conversation this morning with my doctor. I just got back from the hospital a half-hour ago, and nothing will make me happier than to replicate the DNA of my amazing husband. I’m optimistic.