Sentences with Convey, Convey in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Convey
1. I can’t convey my feelings in words.
2. I can’t convey my feelings in words.
3. Wires are used to convey electricity.
4. Jessica’s gestures convey no meaning to me.
5. They often use gestures to convey simple messages.
6. If a man has to say trust me, Gogu conveyed, it’s a sure sign you cannot.
7. If a man has to say trust me, Gogu conveyed, it’s a sure sign you cannot.
8. The completion statement is a single document sent to you by your conveyancer.
9. The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
10. Lissa’s face shown with tears, and I hoped that mine could convey how much I loved her.
11. Print is predictable and impersonal, conveying information in a mechanical transaction with the reader’s eye.
12. Expository preaching is the best method for displaying and conveying your conviction that the whole Bible is true.
13. I sure lost my musical direction in Hollywood. My songs were the same conveyer belt mass production, just like most of my movies were.
14. A completion statement to be sent by the seller’s conveyancer to the buyer’s conveyancer on the sale of freehold or leasehold property.
15. My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them–by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents.
16. The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God.
17. Never try to convey your idea to the audience – it is a thankless and senseless task. Show them life, and they’ll find within themselves the means to assess and appreciate it.
18. In every idea of genius or in every new human idea, or, more simply still, in every serious human idea born in anyone’s brain, there is something that cannot possibly be conveyed to others.