Sentences with Convict, Convict in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Convict
1. You’ve been convicted.
2. The man is a convicted bank robber.
3. Do you think Frank will be convicted?
4. Everybody wants Steve to be convicted.
5. She spoke clearly and with conviction.
6. Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
7. Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
8. Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your convictions.
9. Conviction is worthless unless it is converted into conduct.
10. If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.
11. It is my conviction that there is no way to peace – peace is the way.
12. Fighting for your convictions is important. But finding peace is paramount.
13. The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions.
14. The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.
15. Never, for the sake of peace and quiet, deny your own experience or convictions.
16. Boredom is the conviction that you can’t change … the shriek of unused capacities.
17. Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
18. People are never so completely and enthusiastically evil as when they act out of religious conviction.
19. Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.
20. Expository preaching is the best method for displaying and conveying your conviction that the whole Bible is true.
21. The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality.
22. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it….
23. Conscientious objectors to vaccination should stand alone, if need be, against the whole world, in defense of their conviction.
24. We need men with moral courage to speak and write their real thoughts, and to stand by their convictions, even to the very death.
25. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved — loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
26. Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests on a secure foundation: our almost unlimited ability to ignore our ignorance.
27. A gambler, a convict, a wayward son, a lost Grisha, a Suli girl who had become a killer, a boy from the Barrel who had become something worse.
28. I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.
29. The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
30. Citizenship is an attitude, a state of mind, an emotional conviction that the whole is greater than the part…and that the part should be humbly proud to sacrifice itself that the whole may live.
31. Provincial governments in Canada have terminated the positions of marriage commissioners who have, for personal religious convictions, not performed same sex marriages. It has happened in Saskatchewan.
32. He was my mum and dad’s best friend. He’s a convicted murderer, but he’s broken out of wizard prison and he’s on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though…keep up with my news…check if I’m happy…
33. It was the full conviction of this, and of what could be done, if every man were placed in the office for which he was fitted by nature and a proper education, which first suggested to me the plan of Illumination.