Sentences with Cool, Cool in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cool
1. Tom is a cool guy.
2. It was cool weather.
3. A cool breeze came in.
4. I want to be a cool mom.
5. Keep it in a cool place.
6. The cool breeze by the river kept us cold.
7. Parenthood and family come first for me, and when I’m not working I’m cool with the Teletubbies.
8. I’m a sappy mom now. I didn’t think I would be. I thought I’d be a cool mom who keeps everything in perspective.
9. It’s really cool to see glowsticks at the show, to see dance music culture infiltrating and becoming one with the metal community.
10. I’m going to let people know that it’s cool to have a child and be young and still be a good mom. It’s really tough, but I’m doing it.
11. She gave him a cool glance over her shoulder. “May your balls wither away and you develope an allergy to Viagra and all its counterparts.
12. When I was younger, I had a perm, and it was really big. My mom was a hairdresser, so even my dad had a perm! I looked like a poodle, but it was cool at the time.
13. I love my mother Ali so much. I’m a momma’s boy. I just have a very cool mom. It’s not as though I had any say in the matter. I’m just really fortunate. She’s the most kind, loving, giving woman.
14. I did find some time to go to a record store and check out ‘Headstrong’ actually in the racks. It was pretty cool I never thought I’d see my own CD sitting there with everyone else’s. I made my Mom take lots of pics!
15. I think it would be cool if you were writing a ransom note on your computer, if the paper clip popped up and said, ‘Looks like you’re writing a ransom note. Need help? You should use more forceful language, you’ll get more money.’
16. Australia is so cool that it’s hard to even know where to start describing it. The beaches are beautiful so is the weather. Not too crowded. Great food, great music, really nice people. It must be a lot like Los Angeles was many years ago.
17. In Fargo, they say, well, that’s a job. How well do you get paid? For example, for this book I was written about in Entertainment Weekly, and it was kind of cool because my mom asked me if Entertainment Weekly was a magazine or a newspaper.
18. The cool thing about writing is that there is really never a typical day. Sometimes I get a rhythm going and head off to work every morning and come home at night. Sometimes I’ll write for two days straight and then be utterly blank for the next two.
19. These days it’s cool to be ethnic and to be different, but when I was a kid, it was not cool – at all. My friends would come over and my mom would make crepes with eggs, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and spinach. And they’d be like, ‘What is this?’
20. I remember being on film sets when I was younger, and only men got to do the cool action movies. So I thought, ‘Maybe I’ll get to produce one day and get to do cool stuff too,’ which is what happened when we did ‘Charlie’s Angels.’ Starting my production company was a big turning point for me.