Sentences with Crash, Crash in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Crash
1. We’re going to crash.
2. Steve died in a plane crash.
3. The ship crashed on the rocks.
4. You almost crashed into my car.
5. Train crashed into another train.
6. The motorcycle crashed into a car.
7. I was shaking the bottle when it crashed.
8. You were the sun, and I was crashing into you.
9. The police are investigating the cause of the crash.
10. The car crashed as he was slowly crossing the street.
11. You were the sun, and I was crashing into you. I’d wake up every morning and think, ‘This will end in flames.
12. Sometimes reality comes crashing down on you. Other times reality simply waits, patiently, for you to run out of the energy it takes to deny it.
13. I close my eyes. And i scream. If my whole world is crashing down around me, then I am going to make the sound of the crashing. I want to scream until all my bones break.
14. Gwyn whispered, “I am the rock against which the surf crashes.” Nesta straightened at the words, as if they were a prayer and a summons. Gwyn lifted the blade. “Nothing can break me.
15. When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?