Sentences with Criticize, Criticize in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Criticize
1. He criticizes everything.
2. All you do is criticize others.
3. He severely criticized the mayor.
4. He was quick to criticize others.
5. Most writers hate being criticized.
6. He’s not the kind of person who always criticizes others.
7. My attitude is, if someone’s going to criticize me, tell me to my face.
8. The editor and publisher of this magazine was criticized by some readers.
9. Those who are critical don’t like being criticized, And those who are insensitive have a deficiency in their senses.
10. We criticize mothers for closeness. We criticize fathers for distance. How many of us have expected less from our fathers and appreciated what they gave us more? How many of us always let them off the hook?
11. A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I’m happy with myself if I’m a little heavier. I realized: ‘Why am I trying to conform to someone else’s idea of beauty?’ I think I’m beautiful either way.
12. I don’t want to criticize any other designers, but I have to say that many of the people involved in this industry – directors and producers – are trying to make their games more like movies. They are longing to make movies rather than making videogames.