Sentences with Crop, Crop in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Crop
1. He grew a variety of crops.
2. These fields produce fine crops.
3. Tobacco was one of their major crops.
4. The drought damaged all the crops there.
5. The storm had a bad impact on the crops.
6. Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
7. The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.
8. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground.
9. The term carbon also crops up in the phrase carbon footprint, which describes the total amount of greenhouse gases released as the result of a given activity.
10. Rice, a monocot, is normally grown as an annual plant, although in tropical areas it can survive as a perennial and can produce a ratoon crop for up to 30 years.
11. The greatest job I ever had was working on my family farm. Each morning my father would come into my bedroom around 4:30 am and command me to get up and work the fields. I would spend the next two hours before school slopping pigs and cropping tobacco.