Sentences with Largest, Largest in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Largest
1. They bought the largest house.
2. They are trying to find the largest car.
3. The elephant is the largest land animal.
4. The largest animal in the world is blue whale.
5. Elephants are the world’s largest land animals.
6. Jupiter is the largest planet in the Solar System.
7. Elephants are the largest land animals alive today.
8. Largest research on vaccines first conducted in the West.
9. Fort Smith, being the place of my longest stay, was the scene of my largest medical practice.
10. Love can be a terrible curse, Eragon. It can make you overlook even the largest flaws in a person’s behavior.
11. Man cannot endure his own littleness unless he can translate it into meaningfulness on the largest possible level.
12. But there was something about the largest object in the solar system vanishing that tended to disrupt normal schedules.
13. Truth has the biggest mouth in the universe, wisdom has the largest ears, love has the strongest hands, and faith has the ablest feet.
14. I have a hobby. I have the world’s largest collection of sea shells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over the world. Maybe you’ve seen some of it.