Sentences with Cumulative, Cumulative in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cumulative
1. Values were evaluated cumulatively.
2. You have to look at the cumulative work.
3. It does not matter how small the sins are provided that their cumulative effect is to edge the man away from the Light and out into the Nothing.
4. I suppose that a lifetime spent hiding one’s erotic truth could have a cumulative renunciatory effect. Sexual shame is in itself a kind of death.
5. The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
6. Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can offer with the cumulative force of a whole life’s cultivation, but of the adopted talent of another, you have only an extemporaneous, half possession.