Sentences with Cup, Cup in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cup
1. My sister has a cup.
2. Steve dropped the cup.
3. To make the cup run over.
4. I looked in the cupboard.
5. Alex handed Jessica a cup.
6. 84.Bring me a cup of coffee.
7. 145.Have a cup of cappuccino.
8. Melissa cook cupcakes quickly.
9. My sister ordered a cup of tea.
10. Melissa cooks cupcakes quickly.
11. Would you like a cup of tea now?
12. I have made you a cup of coffee.
13. We have made you a cup of coffee.
14. I would like to have a cup of tea.
15. The last drop makes the cup run over.
16. How many cups of tea did you drink today?
17. I had a cup of coffee at the coffee shop.
18. Jessica stacked the trays in the cupboard.
19. Will you put the dishes away in the cupboard?
20. Between the cup and the lip a morsel may slip.
21. There’s many a slip ‘tween (== between) the cup and the lip.
22. Germany became first team to score 7 goals in a World Cup semifinal.
23. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
24. Let’s say you were dying for a cookie, and there were cookies in the cupboard.
25. I find, in being black, a thing of beauty: a joy a strength a secret cup of gladness.
26. He might have crawled up into the airing cupboard and died, but I mustn’t get my hopes up.
27. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
28. Anyhow Our destiny presents, no longer the cup of despair, however the chalice of opportunity.
29. What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?…Was ever anything so civil?
30. I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, ‘What for?’ I said, ‘I’m going to buy some sugar.’
31. We go downstairs and in the hall, he takes my coat from the cupboard and holds it open while I slip my arms into it.
32. Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
33. I made it a morning show. We have the coffee cup, we have the morning papers. It’s got that feel to it, that’s what I wanted.
34. Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness.