Sentences with Dark, Dark in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dark
1. She is dark-skinned.
2. It was getting dark.
3. It glows in the dark.
4. Jessica wore a dark blue scarf.
5. A tiny object moved in the dark.
6. My sister is afraid of the dark.
7. We set up our tents before dark.
8. It could be noticed in the dark.
9. Alex was killed in a dark alley.
10. Black beauty – he’s a dark horse.
11. The portrait had a dark background.
12. A red light was glowing in the dark.
13. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.
14. If it is dark, we turn on the lights.
15. Why are you sitting here in the dark?
16. You may lose your way in the darkness.
17. It’s too dark, can you light a candle?
18. You must conquer your fear of the dark.
19. I felt for the light switch in the dark.
20. The darkest hour is that before the dawn.
21. A good name keeps its luster in the dark.
22. Africa was once called the Dark Continent.
23. The darkest place is under the candlestick.
24. Fear is a darkroom where negatives develop.
25. It wasn’t getting so dark when he found her.
26. All cats are grey in the dark (in the night).
27. It gets dark early here and the nights are long.
28. Indeed friend, it becomes clear on the dark day.
29. It is very dark inside, there is no electricity.
30. As soon as it gets dark, the fireworks will start.
31. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
32. As we walked towards the beach, it started to get dark.
33. It will rain, I can understand it from the dark clouds.
34. 103.As we walked towards the beach, it started to get dark.
35. The big, large, hungry and dark lion ate the deer by the sea.
36. The songs of Opeth is darker than a neo-impressionist artist.
37. His head turns fractionally toward me, his eyes darkest slate.
38. The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.
39. When it started getting dark, the children went to their homes.
40. Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
41. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
42. Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.
43. will still be shining when thy last grandchild shall pass into the darkness.
44. My people, we stay indoors. We have keyboards. We have darkness. It’s quiet.
45. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
46. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.
47. Moments like this are buds on the tree of life. Flowers of darkness they are.
48. Every time you do a good deed you shine the light a little farther into the dark.
49. To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts – such is the duty of the artist.
50. Fear grows in darkness; if you think theres a bogeyman around, turn on the light.
51. Fear grows in darkness; if you think there’s a bogeyman around, turn on the light.
52. I’m afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.
53. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. (Helen Keller)
54. Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.
55. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
56. Many people are in the dark when it comes to money, and I’m going to turn on the lights.
57. Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake.
58. When I cannot see words curling like rings of smoke round me I am in darkness—I am nothing.
59. He looks toward the railway car’s open door, where streaks of dark water blanket the world.
60. Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.
61. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
62. The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own.
63. I can tell because you’re dark and everything, though the brochure didn’t say much about you.