Sentences with Deduce, Deduce in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Deduce
1. I can deduce nothing else.
2. I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
3. I don’t guess. I think. I ponder. I deduce. Then I decide. But I never guess.
4. In order to understand, observe, deduce, man must first be conscious of himself as alive.
5. Clever lad, to deduce that from such slender evidence after living with me for just three years.
6. What experience and history teaches us is that people and governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it.
7. Show Holmes a drop of water and he would deduce the existence of the Atlantic. Show it to me and I would look for a tap. That was the difference between us.
8. And from the whole she deduced this useful lesson, that to go previously engaged to a ball, does not necessarily increase either the dignity or enjoyment of a young lady.