Sentences with Helpful, Helpful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Helpful
1. This book is very helpful.
2. Do you know? How is that helpful?
3. Medicines are bitter but helpful.
4. I wasn’t as helpful as I should’ve been.
5. Anything you can tell us would be helpful.
6. You can be pretty helpful when you want to be.
7. Your advice has always been very helpful to me.
8. Anderson is very loyal and helpful to his family.
9. Samuel offered what he thought was helpful advice.
10. He is very helpful. He doesn’t want to offend anyone.
11. Few treasures are worth as much as a friend who is wise and helpful.
12. It would be extremely helpful for testing the workouts you are doing.
13. When used as prescribed by a doctor, prescription medicines can be helpful in treating many illnesses.
14. Frameworks are helpful tools for programmers and developers to use during the creation of websites and other applications.
15. Hatred is like fire. It burns the one who harnesses it. It’s also extremely hard to see more helpful truths through its flames.
16. In our business, it is helpful to get to the one or two really important numbers that need to be considered. There isn’t time for more. We concur.
17. In our business, it is helpful to get to the one or two really important numbers that need to be considered. There isn’t time for more.” We concur.
18. We had great faith that with patience, understanding, and education, that my family and I could be helpful in changing their minds and attitudes around.
19. Since encouragement is so essential, it’s helpful for parents and teachers to know exactly what encouragement means and how to use it. Let’s start with what encouragement is not.
20. Any time you stop looking at evil as a black and white thing, it’s helpful. So the fact that there won’t be any obligatory Islamic terrorist stereotypes in movies any more, that’d be helpful.
21. No one’s going to be able to operate without a grounding in the basic sciences. Language would be helpful, although English is becoming increasingly international. And travel. You have to have a global attitude.
22. Having a child makes you strong and gives you chutzpah. It relaxed my attitude to the job my center of focus shifted, which I think is very helpful, because even if you’re not a very indulgent actor you spend a lot of time thinking about yourself. I don’t think that is particularly healthy.