Sentences with Definition, Definition in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Definition
1. The very definition of ‘beauty’ is outside.
2. What is an emission spectrum simple definition?
3. What’s changed, though, is the definition of freedom.
4. We’re dealing with elementary school definitions of ‘like’.
5. I’m unclear on the definition of person the courts have been using.
6. The exact definition of the word gene has long been a source of scientific debate.
7. Well, you know, the definition of second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
8. Let me be clear. I support the definition of marriage as a union between a man and a woman.
9. The geological definition of mineral normally excludes compounds that occur only in living organisms.
10. Mr. Speaker, I rise today in support of the definition of a marriage as between one man and one woman.
11. Man is a creature that can get accustomed to anything, and I think that is the best definition of him.
12. My definition of love is being full. Complete. It makes everything lighter. Beauty is something you see. Love is something you feel.
13. The term is not very specific, but in some regions a more precise definition is given, which may include one or two axes of symmetry.
14. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.
15. The definition of marriage cannot be disputed. It’s right there in black and white and it’s been the same since the start of Wikipedia.
16. There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone’s spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that’s beautiful to me.
17. If we change the definition of marriage to be more inclusive, then it is logical to argue that we should broaden the definition so that won’t exclude anyone.
18. If you want to live within the definition of your own truth, you have to choose to go through the initially painful and ultimately comforting process of finding it.
19. Forty-five States, as the gentleman just said, have determined by people that were elected by the people of that State that marriage is the definition of one man and one woman.
20. My own definition is a feminist is a man or a woman who says, yes, there’s a problem with gender as it is today and we must fix it, we must do better. All of us, women and men, must do better.
21. Peace is not the product of a victory or a command. It has no finishing line, no final deadline, no fixed definition of achievement. Peace is a never-ending process, the work of many decisions.
22. We need uniform protection of traditional marriage. You can’t have different definitions on something as fundamental as marriage. The Marriage Protection Amendment is the only solution to this problem.
23. If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened.
24. What is important, then, is not that the critic should possess a correct abstract definition of beauty for the intellect, but a certain kind of temperament, the power of being deeply moved by the presence of beautiful objects.