Sentences with Aloud, Aloud in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Aloud
1. Read the book aloud.
2. Read the story aloud.
3. Jessica read the poem aloud.
4. Steve read the letter aloud.
5. Truly fine poetry must be read aloud.
6. I could not stop myself from crying aloud.
7. He makes it a rule to read aloud every day.
8. Pam could not stop herself from crying aloud.
9. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
10. I hypothesize that this is because we talk for a living, and we feel safe speaking our feelings aloud.
11. Certain violations of the social compact are too terrible to utter aloud: this is the meaning of the word unspeakable.
12. The conflict between the will to deny horrible events and the will to proclaim them aloud is the central dialectic of psychological trauma.
13. The thing I care about is my weight – I’m as fanatical about it as a member of Girls Aloud. I weigh myself every morning. I know exactly what I want to be – 82kg – and I try to stick to it.