Sentences with Easier, Easier in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Easier
1. Easier said than done.
2. It doesn’t get any easier.
3. No is easier to do. Yes is easier to say.
4. Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo.
5. Adding comments makes reading the code easier.
6. It is easier to build a boy than to mend a man.
7. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
8. It’s easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.
9. It’s easier to see the mistakes on someone else’s paper.
10. A tonne of faith is easier to carry than a pebble of doubt.
11. It is easier to know men in general, than men in particular.
12. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
13. I love playing moms. It’s a lot easier than being a mom, I hear.
14. What a sad era when it is easier to smash an atom than a prejudice.
15. It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable.
16. It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself.
17. It’s easier to floss with barbed wire than admit you like someone in middle school.
18. Disadvantages emerge as we develop inventions that make life easier in modern times.
19. Because mirrors are lighter, and they are easier than lenses to make perfectly smooth.
20. Death can’t be so bad if mom went through it. It makes it easier for the child to follow.
21. Understanding these nutrition terms may make it easier for you to make better food choices.
22. It’s easier to force feed people than it is to give ’em what they want. It makes more money.
23. Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him.
24. Trade; It is based on the principle of getting along with each other to make people’s lives easier.
25. People try much less hard to make a marriage work than they used to fifty years ago. Divorce is easier.
26. Because a king maker would always choose the weaker man. The weaker the man, the easier he is to control.
27. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
28. I’m not blaming my mom for my life because I am responsible for me, and nobody can change me or ruin me easier than I can.
29. This mountain is so formed that it is always wearisome when one begins the ascent, but becomes easier the higher one climbs.
30. Exercise during pregnancy has many benefits, from reducing the pain of the expectant mother to making the birth process easier.