Sentences with Scheme, Scheme in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Scheme
1. The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men gang aft agley.
2. Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade.
3. Movies are not about the weekend that they’re released, and in the grand scheme of things, that’s probably the most unimportant time of a film’s life.
4. Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world.
5. In war as in life, it is often necessary when some cherished scheme has failed, to take up the best alternative open, and if so, it is folly not to work for it with all your might.
6. Folks, the most insidious part of this whole health care scheme is that all of these vast medical expenditures will become nothing more than government budget items. We individuals will no longer exist. The relationship between a government and citizen will change forever.