Sentences with Diffusion, Diffusion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Diffusion
1. The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
2. The advancement of science and the diffusion of information is the best aliment to true liberty.
3. Over a long period of time, the main force in favor of greater equality has been the diffusion of knowledge and skills.
4. The progress of freedom depends more upon the maintenance of peace, the spread of commerce, and the diffusion of education, than upon the labors of cabinets and foreign offices.
5. Promote, then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.
6. We use committees for all the ulterior purposes for which they might have been designed: diffusion of executive responsibility, plausible deniability, misdirection, providing the appearance of activity without the substance, and protecting the guilty.