Sentences with Disability, Disability in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Disability
1. I have a disability.
2. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
3. The army rejected Tom because of a physical disability.
4. A person with a disability is much, much more than a handicap.
5. His progress through life was hampered by his tremendous sense of his own ignorance, a disability which affects all too few.
6. It’s hard enough to work and raise a family when your kids are all healthy and relatively normal, but when you add on some kind of disability or disease, it can just be such a burden.
1. Somebody with disabilities.
2. People with physical disabilities abhor being pitied.
3. Part of the problem with the word ‘disabilities‘ is that it immediately suggests an inability to see or hear or walk or do other things that many of us take for granted.