Sentences with Rail, Rail in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rail
1. The railroad was very hot.
2. The town is accessible by rail.
3. I put my hand on the altar rail.
4. Railroad construction continued.
5. Steve is a big railroad executive.
6. The train had come off the railroad.
7. The railroad is parallel to the road.
8. Towns sprang up all along the railroad.
9. She had more curves than a scenic railway.
10. Walking on the railroad is very dangerous.
11. A network of railroads spreads all over Japan.
12. They followed its trail that passed here about an hour ago.
13. The world is like a waiting room in a railway station; it is not your house.
14. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
15. Some people get a kick out of reading railway timetables and that’s all they do all day.
16. He looks toward the railway car’s open door, where streaks of dark water blanket the world.
17. May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view.
18. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.
19. Wisdom cannot come by railroad or automobile or airplane or be hurried up by telegraph or telephone.
20. Keeping a little ahead of conditions is one of the secrets of business, the trailer seldom goes far.
21. A man who has never gone to school may steal a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.
22. He was in a precarious position himself, straddling the rail as he tried to lean over far enough to get me and actually hold onto me.
23. Walk on a rainbow trail walk on a trail of song, and all about you will be beauty. There is a way out of every dark mist, over a rainbow trail.
24. When I got married in my twenties, I had a happy marriage and happy kids but at some point in time I let it go off the rails I let it go off the rails.
25. I didn’t come from a trailer park. I grew up middle class and my dad had money and my mom made my lunch. I got a car when I was sixteen. I’m proud of that.
26. Knowing who the actors were as you were designing them helped, with Catherine’s beauty and Renee’s frailty, they directed me visually just by who they were.
27. Whatever may be the tensions and the stresses of a particular day, there is always lurking close at hand the trailing beauty of forgotten joy or unremembered peace.