Sentences with inevitable, inevitable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For inevitable
1. Change is inevitable.
2. Casualties were inevitable.
3. Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.
4. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
5. Peace in Palestine is inevitable. The question is how do we make it happen today.
6. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
7. It was inevitable: the scent of bitter almonds always reminded him of the fate of unrequited love.
8. Food storage is a way of decreasing the variability of the food supply in the face of natural, inevitable variability.
9. We are going so slow,” Noah said, craning his neck to observe the inevitable queue behind them. “I think I just saw a tricycle pass us.
10. I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life.
11. I don’t know why, but the older I get the more interested I get in my parents’ marriage. And it’s interesting to be married yourself, too, because there is an inevitable comparison.
12. We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
13. The Disarmament Conference has become the focal point of a great struggle between anarchy and world order… between those who think in terms of inevitable armed conflict and those who seek to build a universal and durable peace.
14. As I pass it, I feel as if I saw a dear old mother, sweet in her weakness, trembling at the approach of her dissolution, but not appealing to me against the inevitable, rather endeavouring to reassure me by her patience, and pointing to a hopeful future.