Sentences with Distant, Distant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Distant
1. You seem distant.
2. Why are you being so distant?
3. Steve seems very distant today.
4. Frank is a distant relation of hers.
5. Ants and giraffes are distant cousins.
6. We can see distant objects with a telescope.
7. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time.
8. Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I’m gazing at a distant star.
9. Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.
10. The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are.
11. When we look up at night and view the stars, everything we see is shinning because of distant nuclear fusion.
12. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.
13. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
14. Like a sailor in distress, she kept casting desperate glances over the solitary waster of her life, seeking some white sail in the distant mists of the horizon.
15. There is no road too long to the man who advances deliberately and without undue haste there are no honors too distant to the man who prepares himself for them with patience.
16. We would fight not for the political future of a distant city, rather for principles whose destruction would ruin the possibility of peace and security for the peoples of the earth.
17. There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday.
18. I’d visit the near future, close enough that someone might want to talk to Larry Niven and can figure out the language distant enough to get me decent medical techniques and a ticket to the Moon.
19. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
20. I was glad to hear of that determination as I detest the practice of cousins marrying or any marriage between persons in which there can be traced the most distant relationship. I go for the improvement instead of the deterioration of our race.