Sentences with Distinguish, Distinguish in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Distinguish
1. I distinguish, between nationalism and patriotism.
2. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
4. Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
5. The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.
6. Wise kings generally have wise counselors; and he must be a wise man himself who is capable of distinguishing one.
7. In a morbid condition, dreams are often distinguished by their remarkably graphic, vivid, and extremely lifelike quality.
8. It is one of the distinguishing characteristics between survivors and victims. Letting go of what was, to survive what is.
9. A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth.
10. This harmony gives you a good opportunity to pronounce words correctly, to easily distinguish words whose pronunciation is very close to each other.
11. As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy.
12. Moderation has been called a virtue to limit the ambition of great men, and to console undistinguished people for their want of fortune and their lack of merit.
13. Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
14. I think that’s what distinguishes Schmidt, really. In the movies now, so much of what is appealing to an audience is the dramatic or has to do with science fiction, and Schmidt is simply human. There’s no melodrama there’s no device, It’s just about a human being.