Sentences with Temporary, Temporary in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Temporary
1. I consider this temporary.
2. Steve’s a contemporary of mine.
3. This arrangement is only temporary.
4. Samuel was a contemporary of Hangoy.
5. Frank studies contemporary literature.
6. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
7. The company hired a temporary office assistant.
8. Beauty is temporary, but being a good person is permanent.
9. Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a lifetime.
10. He will not have been living there for a month, it is temporary.
11. In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame.
12. We take advantage of the present time to describe events in temporary situations.
13. Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat.
14. He adored New York City. For him, it was a metaphor for the decay of contemporary culture.
15. One way or another, we all have to find what best fosters the flowering of our humanity in this contemporary life, and dedicate ourselves to that.
16. Somebody who only reads newspapers and at best books of contemporary authors looks to me like an extremely near-sighted person who scorns eyeglasses.
17. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
18. It’s the contemporary woman that movies don’t know what to do with, other than bathe her in a bridal glow in romantic comedies where both the romance and the comedy are artificial sweeteners.
19. Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.