Sentences with Untidy, Untidy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Untidy
1. I’m untidy.
2. Steve is untidy.
3. Be good-natured and untidy in your exuberance.
4. She was made for untidy rooms and rumpled beds.
5. Life itself is a haphazard, untidy, messy affair.
6. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.
7. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting.
8. The beginnings and endings of all human undertakings are untidy.
9. There was something rather blousy about roses in full bloom, something shallow and raucous, like women with untidy hair.