Sentences with Voice, Voice in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Voice
1. He has a nice voice.
2. Alex raised his voice.
3. Samuel has a deep voice.
4. Kindly lower your voices.
5. Lift every voice and sing.
6. Please speak in a low voice.
7. He began to raise his voice.
8. 21.Kindly lower your voices.
9. Please speak in a loud voice.
10. I am happy to hear your voice.
11. The princess’ voice was heard.
12. Excuse me but lower your voice.
13. She has a soft and clear voice.
14. I am sending the invoice by fax.
15. He tried to speak in a low voice.
16. The man began to raise his voice.
17. Voices echoed through the forest.
18. She has a very high-pitched voice.
19. Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.
20. “Okayyyyy,” Isabelle said in a low voice.
21. She always speaks to him in a loud voice.
22. The old lady was talking in a quiet voice.
23. Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
24. The voice of one man is the voice of no one.
25. My father always speaks in a very loud voice.
26. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
27. “Keep up,” said an irritable voice in her ear.
28. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
29. They spoke in low voices because the baby was asleep.
30. I’ve never heard heard his voice so strained, so frantic.
31. I love you Anna Covey,’ he said, his voice barely audible.
32. No, scary is the way people can alter their voices on cue.
33. Nature… is nothing but the inner voice of self-interest.
34. A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine.
35. You raise your voice when you should reinforce your argument.
36. Sometimes it’s overcrowded; sometimes the voices are too loud.
37. “Don’t chide me, old woman,” he said in a low, dangerous voice.
38. The cord, a familiar voice said. Remember your lifeline, dummy!
39. A mountain keeps an echo deep inside. That’s how I hold your voice.
40. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them.
41. The verb “to be” is used to turn a sentence into a Passive Voice part.
42. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
43. Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
44. The easiest way to disregard a woman’s voice is to package her as a scold.
45. If I told you my name, would you bow?” His voice was soft. A melancholy caress.
46. His voice was scratchy, and he sounded scarily weak, but his eyes sparkled with humor.