Sentences with Dramatic, Dramatic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dramatic
1. You’re so dramatic.
2. Stop being so dramatic.
3. Bacon improved things dramatically.
4. The situation has changed dramatically.
5. The cost of living increased dramatically.
6. The costs of living have raised dramatically.
7. He cleared his throat and held up one hand dramatically.
8. He gave her blank look. She closed her eyes and sighed dramatically.
9. The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.
10. Out in the depths of the ocean, tsunami waves do not dramatically increase in height.
11. Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.
12. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear.
13. When we want to give expression to a dramatic situation in our lives, we tend to use metaphors of heaviness.
14. Some people thrive on huge, dramatic change. Some people prefer the slow and steady route. Do what’s right for you.
15. This dramatic assassination occurred on the Ides of March (March 15th) in 44 BC and led to another Roman civil war.
16. An adult life…is a slowly emerging design, with shifting components, occasional dramatic disruptions, and fresh creative arrangements.
17. The plain state of being human is dramatic enough for anyone; you don’t need to be a heroin addict or a performance poet to experience extremity. You just have to love someone.
18. Even with, or perhaps, because of, this background, I have over the past few years sensed a very dramatic change in attitude on the part of Prince Edward Islanders towards the on-going rush for so-called modernization.