Sentences with Drunk, Drunk in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Drunk
1. As drunk as a lord.
2. He has drunk water.
3. It hasn’t drunk the water.
4. Soup is drunk with a spoon.
5. He was too drunk to drive home.
6. Drunken days have all their tomorrow.
7. What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?
8. Drunkenness reveals what soberness conceals.
9. I shouldn’t have drunk that last bottle of beer.
10. Jessica asked if the cat had drunk all of the milk.
11. Since he was very drunk, he couldn’t drive his car home.
12. Our hearts were drunk with a beauty Our eyes could never see.
13. Man, being reasonable, must get drunk the best of life is but intoxication.
14. It is best to rise from life as from a banquet, neither thirsty nor drunken.
15. The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.
16. She’s drunk dialing contractors ” Chloe said to Tara. “Someone should stop her.
17. He laughed, slinging his arm around my shoulders. ‘Drunk, but not that drunk, Grey.
18. Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.
19. I went to the worst of bars hoping to get killed but all I could do was to get drunk again.
20. Talking to a drunk person was like talking to an extremely happy, severely brain-damaged three-year-old.
21. The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.
22. An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men.
23. I don’t drink, and I don’t smoke. It’s a personal preference. My mom has never drunk or smoked. I look up to my mom.
24. A good book is always on tap; it may be decanted and drunk a hundred times, and it is still there for further imbibement.